Cheesesteak Sandwiches

This method of making cheesesteak sandwiches is a keeper! You will never make another cheesesteak sandwich the same way again! What a whirlwind this past week was! San Francisco was amazing. I cannot wait to share with you all the photos of what we did and eats we ate. Hands down, San Francisco is my favorite U.S. city. Just when I thought I’ve done it all, you find out even more to do! It’s good to be back, though. I was exhausted! Let’s talk VMA’s real quick. Miley’s performance? A big w-t-f. Girl needs to stop with the shock value and just be Hannah Montana again, ok not really, but tone down the trashy! I’d love to be a fly on the wall when Miley told him Liam what she was planning on doing for her performance. expand_more
Cheesesteak Sandwiches

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here