Vegan Slow Cooker Easy Lentil Soup

i  was hesitant to buy a slow cooker because I never associated them with vegan food or even healthy eating. I was wrong! I use my slow cooker multiple times per week in the colder months and it’s turning out to be one of my favorite kitchen appliances. This Vegan Slow Cooker Easy Lentil Soup is the perfect hearty and healthy meal. It contains traditional lentil soup staples like carrots and celery, but I added sweet potatoes which ended up being delicious mixed in with the soup. I topped my soup with some nutritional yeast which was a great substitute for Parmesan. This recipes makes a large serving which is perfect for leftovers or freezing. Enjoy! Want more healthy, Vegan recipes? Vegan Pesto Pizza Slow Cooker Vegan Coconut Curry Squash Noodles with Creamy Avocado Pesto print recipe
Vegan Slow Cooker Easy Lentil Soup

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here