Vegan Chocolate Turtles

Vegan Chocolate Turtles

These homemade vegan chocolate turtles are easy to assemble and healthy too!

I love it when I receive requests from you, super amazing readers and friends, about what you want to see over here–especially when whatever is on your mind is on mine as well. And I have been thinking a lot about Chocolate Turtles lately for some reason. It must have been because of all the chocolates I have been making. Oh, who knows why I think about half of things that I do. I swear the majority of my brain space is dominated by donuts (and that the honest-to-God truth!) With a close tie with potato chips, of course. I will have you know that I haven’t had a chip in a while though. I know. It’s a miracle.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here