Bibingka – Filipino Coconut Cake

I first had Bibingka at a Filipino family barbecue when I started dating my husband. My now father-in-law taught me how to make it years ago. Now every time there is a family gathering, either he or I are asked to make it, which says a lot about the recipe because neither one of us are Filipino.

Bibingka – Filipino Coconut Cake

INGREDIENTS
  • 8 oz cream cheese
  • 2 cups granulated sugar
  • 3 eggs
  • 3 1/2 cups sweet rice flour (1 lb.)
  • 1 tbsp baking powder
  • 1/2 cup butter melted
  • 1 tbsp vanilla
  • 15 oz can cream of coconut
  • 1 cup milk
  • 8 oz can crushed pineapple
  • TOPPING
  • 1/4 cup brown sugar
  • 2 tbsp granulated sugar

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here