Pineapple Sunshine Cake

Pineapple Sunshine Cake

Today’s recipe is simple, easy, and delicious, y’all. I wanted to share it with you before the weekend because this would be the perfect, easy addition to your Easter spread.

I got this recipe from one of the lovely ladies I used to work with when we were living in Kansas. Let me tell ya, my midwestern friends are some UH-mazing cooks!

I always say that southern food is my comfort food, but ya know what? Kansas girls… now they know how to make some good food.
I love to make this Sunshine Cake for Easter or summer barbecues and it NEVER lasts for long. When I made it earlier this week, my son snuck a piece from the corner before I was able to photograph it.

Ingredients
Cake:
1 box yellow cake mix
4 eggs
1/2 cup oil (I used vegetable oil)
1 (8 oz) can crushed pineapple with juice

Frosting:
1 (8 oz) container whipped topping, thawed
1 small box instant vanilla pudding
1 (8 oz) can crushed pineapple with juice

Instructions
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, oil, and 1 can of crushed pineapple with the juice. Mix well.
3. Pour into prepared baking pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Allow to cool completely on a wire rack.
4. In a medium sized bowl, fold together whipped topping, box of vanilla pudding, and 1 can crushed pineapple with the juice. Spread over the top of cooled cake. Enjoy!


get full recipe Pineapple Sunshine Cake

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here